Sunday, October 10, 2010

Right down the middle

This is me in my usual element, staring at computer code in my apartment and biting my nails. Ah the life of a graduate student. Inspired by one too many runways lately, I've done the damn thing and gone to a middle part. The middle of my scalp has not seen the light of day since about 9th grade and boy is it happy! Here are some of my current fave inspirations:

Marc Jacobs Fall 2010

Jason Wu Fall 2010


Alberta Ferreti, Roberto Cavalli, and Emilio Pucci. Milan Spring 2011

Chanel Fall 2010

And of course Kate Bosworth. Just because she is perfect.

Hope your weekend was wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. love all of this. especially the picture at the top of the hott girl biting her nails in flannel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ooh ooh ooh

    I hope you watched the whole Fall couture 2010 show because it was incredible. And watch his 2011 spring show too because it was SO pretty even if he did put Karlie Kloss in a hideous outfit with an umbrella...

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes!!! with your AMAZING hair
    you can TOTALLY rock the middle part
    please. commit to it. i love it. and you.

    ReplyDelete