Saturday, September 4, 2010

Meet Lucy.




Officially made it to Seattle! The drive along the 5 from San Diego was incredible especially since we stayed with friends at every place visited. Now it's time for starting from scratch, building a new life with a few bags of clothes and, as of 2 days ago, a new bike! I met the two guys who started Linus at their shop on Abbot Kinney, Venice beach and simply fell in love with the feel and look of their gorgeous Dutch inspired bicycles. I couldn't be happier with this 3-speed Cream Roadster, my Charles Schultz inspired Lucy girl, which I researched and found available at the wonderful Dutch Bike Co. in the nearby neighborhood Ballard! Highly suggest to anyone looking for a pretty classic whip. We will be visiting the Fremont flea market tomorrow in hopes to find new treasures for my Capitol Hill nook, updates to come! I love my new city.

1 comment: